ドイツ
Local time: 13:58
2004に入会
英語 から スロヴェニア語
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
May 8, 2012

Dear colleagues:

My "Do Not Track Plus" addon in Firefox (see http://donottrackplus.com/howitworks.php) says

"Clear skies! No tracking found here".

In other words we are left alone, with a little - or maybe not that little, but in any case hardly visible, help from the crew (and the DNT+ probably too, to be fair).

An extra plus for Henry&co
... See more
Dear colleagues:

My "Do Not Track Plus" addon in Firefox (see http://donottrackplus.com/howitworks.php) says

"Clear skies! No tracking found here".

In other words we are left alone, with a little - or maybe not that little, but in any case hardly visible, help from the crew (and the DNT+ probably too, to be fair).

An extra plus for Henry&co anyhow! Thanks a lot!

Vito

[Edited at 2012-05-08 18:30 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2012-05-09 11:28 GMT]
Collapse

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
英国
Local time: 12:58
ロシア語 から 英語
+ ...
追悼
Mine says three trackers on home page May 9, 2012

I also have "AVG Do Not Track" for Firefox, and on the home page it tells me there are three trackers (all of which I have now blocked): "Facebook Social Plugins", "Google+1" and "LinkedIn Button".

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ does not let third parties track you

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »