Working languages: Portuguese to Spanish Portuguese to Galician Spanish to Galician Galician to Spanish Galician (monolingual) Spanish (monolingual) English to Galician English to Spanish
Ana Hermida Spanish/Galician native translator
Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain
Local time: 13:04 CET (GMT+1) Native in
: Spanish (Variant: Standard-Spain)
Freelancer and outsourcer This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Blue Board: Sintraweb, Lda. Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Project management
Specializes in: Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs Computers (general) Computers: Software Cooking / Culinary Internet, e-Commerce IT (Information Technology) Law (general) Law: Contract(s) Tourism & Travel
Also works in: Business/Commerce (general) General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Media / Multimedia Medical: Pharmaceuticals Music Other Telecom(munications) Textiles / Clothing / Fashion Computers: Hardware Computers: Systems, Networks Electronics / Elect Eng Environment & Ecology Food & Drink Furniture / Household Appliances Government / Politics Human Resources Insurance Law: Taxation & Customs Manufacturing Medical (general) Psychology Real Estate Sports / Fitness / Recreation Surveying Wine / Oenology / Viticulture
PRO-level points: 239, Questions answered: 99, Questions asked: 52 1998 Euro (eur), U. S. dollars (usd) Master's degree - University of Vigo Years of translation experience: 20. Registered at ProZ.com: Sep 1999. N/A Portuguese to Spanish (Escuela Oficial de Idiomas) APT, ASETRAD, AGPTI, AIETI, APTRAD memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Wordfast http://about.me/anahermida/ Conferences attended Trainings
Computing, IT, marketing/ads, telecommunication, cell phones, web pages, user manuals, software, commercial, correspondence, legal, politics, banking, reports, pharmacological, tourism, cooking, campaigns, catalogues, etc.
- Full-time translator since 1998 - Sworn translator (Galician-English-Galician) by the Dirección Xeral de Política Lingüística of the Galician Government. Register number 0001.
- Degree in Translation and Interpreting (University of Vigo, Spain).
- Erasmus-Sócrates scholarship (within the European Union framework) at ISLA (Instituto Superior de Línguas e Administração), in Lisbon, Portugal, from 1995 to 1997.
- Spanish/Galician native speaker who lived in Portugal from 1995 to 2009. Now living in Galician, Spain.
- Several years of experience as a teacher of Portuguese language at the University of Vigo, Spain.
- Several years of experience as a teacher of Portuguese-Spanish and Portuguese-Galician translation at the University of Lisbon, Portugal, and at the University of Vigo, Spain.
- Author of an Internet glossary in Galician, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- (certificado de lingua galega), the highest level of the Celga certificates that accredit a person's knowledge of the Galician language, issued by the Xunta de Galicia - Galician Government. Celga 5
- , the highest level of the certificates that accredit a person's knowledge of the Portuguese language, by the University of Lisbon, Portuguese Education Ministry and Instituto Camões. Diploma Universitário de Português Língua Estrangeira (DUPLE)
- Ciclo Elemental & Superior of Portuguese language by the Official Language School in Vigo.
- Certificado Avançado de Português Língua Estrangeira Empresarial (Mark: 18/20) by the Universidade Aberta (Portuguese Open University).
- Member no. 90 of the Asociación Galega de Profesionais da Tradución e da Interpretación.
- Member no. 79 of the Asociación Española de Traductores, Correctores e Intérpretes.
- Member no. 50 of the Associação Portuguesa de Tradutores e Intérpretes.
of the Associação Portuguesa de Tradutores.
Keywords: portugal, português, portugues, gallego, galego, galician, galiza, españa, galicia, español, european spanish, european portuguese, tradutor, tradutora, traductor, traductora, revisor, revisora, corrector, correctora
Profile last updated Jan 7