Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Everything what a translator need for translation is an integrated translation interface: one does not have to own a dozens of tools to translate unique file formats. Following topics will be discussed during this presentation:
• Customizable filters ensure proper import of various document types--like Microsoft Office™ files, HTML, Adobe FrameMaker™, Adobe InDesign™, XLIFF, XML, Scalable Vector Graphics and more. Language Terminal enables sophisticated handling of Adobe InDesign™ files
• Real-time preview for many of these file formats
• It can be defined what to import, what is not needed, and how to serialize the content.
• Using cascading filters one can handle complicated file formats, such as XML embedded into Excel
• Special file formats, tips & tricks
Denis Hay has been a freelancer translator and editor for more than 15 years. His extensive experience of CAT tools and localization lead him to progressively focus his career to consulting on workflows and CAT tools. He joined Kilgray Translation Technologies as a pre-sales technical consultant and trainer, where he guides people in their first steps with memoQ server.