Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Click here to visit the Kilgray/memoQ exhibit booth for more details and to download additional memoQ information.
You will learn in more detail about the following features:
• add document as... settings for DOC and Excel
• adding folder structures instead of single files, and changing the import settings
• cascading filters for Excel containing HTML
• history of a document (compare source docs, compare target documents after exporting a file to RTF table)
• how bilingual files from Trados should look when you want to import them into memoQ
• working with views
• changing export path rules
• and much more...