Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:35
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 15, 2006

Hi all -

I've created a number of termbases on Multiterm 7 - but for some reason I am unable to edit any of the entries. When I choose to edit an entry and click "Enter", I get a message telling me that "level is read-only". I searched the forum and the internet, but all I found was that termbases are "read-only" when they have been copied from a CD-ROM or when they are shared on a network or something like that.

Why is this happening to me??

TIA
... See more
Hi all -

I've created a number of termbases on Multiterm 7 - but for some reason I am unable to edit any of the entries. When I choose to edit an entry and click "Enter", I get a message telling me that "level is read-only". I searched the forum and the internet, but all I found was that termbases are "read-only" when they have been copied from a CD-ROM or when they are shared on a network or something like that.

Why is this happening to me??

TIA

Nesrin

D-:

[Edited at 2006-04-15 17:41]
Collapse

Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:35
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Ok, problem solved Apr 15, 2006

That's what you get when you only rely on unclear tutorials and help documents for help....

All I needed was to click on the word "Term" - why don't they just say that???

Nesrin

[Edited at 2006-04-15 23:08]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to edit entries in Multiterm Termbases

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »