Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 23:41
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Jul 17, 2007

I tried to translate some inx-files in SDLX (2006), but could not find this file-format in the project wizard. Does SDLX support this format?
I already continued to translate in TagEditor, but principally I'd prefer SDLX.
Regards
Heinrich

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 23:41
English to Turkish
+ ...
no direct support Jul 17, 2007

But you may translate the TagEditor file with SDLX.

Another option, you may try CopyFlow Gold to collect stories for SDLX. But it is $495
http://www.napsys.com/cfgindesign.html

Actually I don't understand why SDL does not develop SDLX but only Trados. Yes, I see it is a business decision. But t
... See more
But you may translate the TagEditor file with SDLX.

Another option, you may try CopyFlow Gold to collect stories for SDLX. But it is $495
http://www.napsys.com/cfgindesign.html

Actually I don't understand why SDL does not develop SDLX but only Trados. Yes, I see it is a business decision. But then, why does it continue to sell two products? Sure, it is business again.

[Edited at 2007-07-17 20:28]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

inx-files in SDLX?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »