Thread poster: Ana Boardman-Hsue

Ana Boardman-Hsue  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 18, 2003

Hi,

I've been asked to localize some warning and cautionary labels and statements into eleven languages. Can anyone out there tell me the going rate for a job like this?

Thanks,
Ana

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxBrandis
Local time: 17:50
English to German
+ ...
Localization rates Jan 3, 2004

Ana Boardman-Hsue wrote:

Hi,

I've been asked to localize some warning and cautionary labels and statements into eleven languages. Can anyone out there tell me the going rate for a job like this?

Thanks,
Ana
Oh lucky you! quote high and discount on volume say 50000-100000 words at 5% and 100000 onwards 7%, additionally successful yearend premium discount 1%. You should consult your local prices and advice me.
Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fair localization rates

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search