Thread poster: Erwin_Franz

Erwin_Franz
Latvia
Local time: 23:24
Russian to Latvian
+ ...
Jan 22, 2015

Hello guys,

I need an advice as soon as possible. I must find a tool where I can put together video and audio files. The input files are video (which should be muted, if possible) and an audio file consisting of speech. I need to join these video and audio files to make one video as an output file. Can you recommend any tools for such task?

Thanks in advance!

Erwin

José Henrique Lamensdorf  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 18:24
English to Portuguese
+ ...
There are countless options Jan 22, 2015

First, it depends on the audio and video file formats you have and those you want, as well as the level of AV editing you'll need.

The cheapest option - actually free - would be editing your (new) audio with Audacity, and replacing it on the video with either VirtualDub (AVI output only) or Any Video Converter.

The more sophisticated solution would be to use a full-feature AV video editor like Sony Vegas or countless others.

I suggest you search http://www.videohelp.com for options and tutorials. You may find there links to all the programs mentioned above.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Recording translation

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search