Thread poster: Christine Biloré
Christine Biloré
Christine Biloré  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:07
English to French
+ ...
Sep 25, 2009

I would need some help so to find out the banking information of a bad payer.

I worked for a single person business and was never paid (two jobs over €4000). I have followed the legal way: several reminders were sent and then I turned to the Court of Paris which accepted my claim.

Now the matter is in the hands of a bailiff who has just sign a "titre exécutoire" (enforceable judgment). My bailiff needs to know the banking details of my "client" so to make a seizure.
... See more
I would need some help so to find out the banking information of a bad payer.

I worked for a single person business and was never paid (two jobs over €4000). I have followed the legal way: several reminders were sent and then I turned to the Court of Paris which accepted my claim.

Now the matter is in the hands of a bailiff who has just sign a "titre exécutoire" (enforceable judgment). My bailiff needs to know the banking details of my "client" so to make a seizure.

Since I have never been paid by this client, I do not have these informations and cannot find any way to get them except if someone has also worked for this client was paid by cheque or transfer.

Since I cannot disclose the name here, all I can say is that this man is German and was working in Paris using the name of a German translation agency (as a franchisee). He is officially registered in Paris and was working from home.

I got in touch with the franchiser (which is also trying to get some money back from him) and they gave me the banking details they had but the bank name isn't included and the code doesn't refer to any known bank. They will try to find more details and my bailiff can surely get them too but this may take two months.

So if you have worked for a German man in Paris acting under the name of an agency which has several subsidiaries in Europe, please contact me privately!

Thank you!
Collapse

Harry Bornemann
Harry Bornemann  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 18:07
English to German
+ ...
You could ask a detective agency Sep 25, 2009

They would probably send him a mail offering a big project, but first he would have to fill in a form with details about his experience, address, bank, etc..

Of course you could also do it yourself, if you feel like that..

Christine Biloré
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
funny... Sep 25, 2009

I've already tried many things to get some info. I sent someone to his flat to be sure he had not escape for instance but this didn't help very much.

He isn't working anymore though his "firm" isn't declared bankrupt yet.

I could finally get some banking references from his former employer today morning but I think he may use several accounts so if the man I described rings a bell for someone, this might h
... See more
I've already tried many things to get some info. I sent someone to his flat to be sure he had not escape for instance but this didn't help very much.

He isn't working anymore though his "firm" isn't declared bankrupt yet.

I could finally get some banking references from his former employer today morning but I think he may use several accounts so if the man I described rings a bell for someone, this might help to get extra info.
Collapse

Anett Lindner
Anett Lindner
Germany
Member (2008)
English to German
Credit ratings Sep 25, 2009

Hi,

maybe if you have not done so already, using the yahoo group Zahlungspraxis (http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/zahlungspraxis/) would be worth a try. There are many German colleagues present. So of them may know the person you are currently dealing with and there email exchange is also subject to less regulation and so on.

Wish you good luck,

An
... See more
Hi,

maybe if you have not done so already, using the yahoo group Zahlungspraxis (http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/zahlungspraxis/) would be worth a try. There are many German colleagues present. So of them may know the person you are currently dealing with and there email exchange is also subject to less regulation and so on.

Wish you good luck,

Anett

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-09-25 14:23 GMT]
Collapse

Christine Biloré
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Anett! Sep 25, 2009

I'll register in this group and will give it a try though I don't speak German.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help about a bad payer

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »