Thread poster: Pamela Peralta

Pamela Peralta  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 09:37
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 2, 2003

Dear colleagues
I just came back from meeting a great couple. You might remember Evelyna Radoslavova who wrote a month ago asking for some advice because she had planned to take a bicycling trip to Peru http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&post=66815#66815 Well, I am happy to say they have survived their adventure and they are now on their way home. They were so nice to treat me to lunch and tell me about their one thousand and one adventures bicycling at over 4000 meters above sea level.
It’s funny, I’ve met more translators in 2 months than what I have in 3 years, the time I’ve been a translator ….and I have to thank ProZ for that. Thanks Evelyna, thanks Marius for being such delightful and charming people.

Happy translations,

Pamela

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 11:37
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Good news! Jul 2, 2003

I'm glad to read so many good news.
Not only that you have met many translators in two months,

but above all that they'll be soon back from their trip. When Evelyna had asked for advice I just could cross my fingers for them. I hope she'll tell us some of their adventures.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

successfully cycling Peru

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search