Thread poster: Cláudia Monteiro

Cláudia Monteiro
Portugal
Local time: 20:42
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2013

Hello, everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here is having the same problem. When I open OmegaT, this is what I see. Though I can guess that everything is working (I can upload files (the numbers below are the number of segments) and I get hits when I type a word on "search project"), I can't see anything but this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h87mruhrmnknwo/Screen%20Shot%202013-03-15%20at%202.38.09%20AM.png

I've been trying to find out whether this has anything to do with security permissions or with the java version I'm running (the latest). I'm on a mac (mountain lion). Does anyone know why this happens? Appreciate the helpicon_smile.gif

Thank you,
Ana M.

Didier Briel  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:42
Member (2007)
English to French
+ ...
Options > Restore Main Window Mar 15, 2013

crsmonteiro wrote:
I was wondering if anyone here is having the same problem. When I open OmegaT, this is what I see. Though I can guess that everything is working (I can upload files (the numbers below are the number of segments) and I get hits when I type a word on "search project"), I can't see anything but this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h87mruhrmnknwo/Screen%20Shot%202013-03-15%20at%202.38.09%20AM.png

I've been trying to find out whether this has anything to do with security permissions or with the java version I'm running (the latest). I'm on a mac (mountain lion). Does anyone know why this happens?

Probably because you changed to an OmegaT version with a different number of panes.

All you have to do is Options > Restore Main Window.

Didier

Cláudia Monteiro
Portugal
Local time: 20:42
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It worked! Mar 15, 2013

Oh, my God, thank you!

Ana

[Edited at 2013-03-15 11:49 GMT]

Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:42
Spanish to French
+ ...
:-))) Mar 15, 2013

I really love it when somebody is at a complete loss and desperately asks for help and then somebody else shows up and saves his/her day with clear, concise instructionsicon_smile.gif

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

OmegaT error: void window

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search