Thread poster: Lubna Asmar
Lubna Asmar
Lubna Asmar
Lebanon
Local time: 14:06
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 26, 2007

i would like to ask the middle eastern translators about the money transfer method that could be adopted in the ME if the transaltor is working with a foreign client. I already asked about paypal and other internet solutions but it seems they are not supported in countries such as Lebanon. On the other hand, it seems that bank transfers cost a lot. so what's the best solution for this issue? thank you in advance.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-04-26 11:55]

Waleed Mohamed
Waleed Mohamed  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 15:06
English to Arabic
+ ...
Hi Apr 26, 2007

Think of MoneyBookers. It's a good alternative for PayPal for Middle Eastern translators.
Visit: www.MoneyBookers.com

Regards

Waleed

Evija Rimšāne
Evija Rimšāne  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 14:06
English to Latvian
+ ...
Yes, Moneybookers. Apr 26, 2007

Paypal features are not fully available in Latvia, too. So I am using and enjoying Moneybookers, which is the same as Paypal and available for everybody without any "discrimination". I highly recommend.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Money Transfers - Middle East

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »