Error message "Code execution has been interrupted"
Thread poster: Armorel Young

Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:39
German to English
Mar 19

Part-way through working on a long document in Wordfast, WF has effectively stopped working - no matter what I try and do, it brings up the error message "Code execution has been interrupted". I can't even clean the part of the document that is already completed. Does anyone know how this can be fixed so that I can carry on working?

Ahmad Albesh

Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:39
English to French
+ ...
Reboot Mar 19

Have you rebooted?

If this hasn't solved the problem, dropping a line to Wordfast (using the Feedback menu item in WordfastPro 5 -- one assumes you are using Wordfast PRO --, or the Wordfast Hotline, see https://www.wordfast.com/training_support).

Even if rebooting has solved your problem, contacting Wordfast is a worthwile option, to prevent the issue from recurring.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message "Code execution has been interrupted"

Advanced search

Translation news related to Wordfast

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search