English to Italian - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 EUR per word / 15 - 25 EUR per hour French to Italian - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 EUR per word / 15 - 25 EUR per hour Italian to English - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 EUR per word / 15 - 25 EUR per hour
• Multilingual: Italian mother tongue. Fluent in English, very good knowledge of French (reading, writing and communication skills in both foreign languages).
• Professional translation and consecutive interpretation services. Language pairs: English>Italian; French>Italian; Italian>English.
• Proven travel and service industry experience.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to work under pressure. Great flexibility.
• Internationally educated. Travelled extensively. Worked and studied abroad. Ability to establish effective work relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
EDUCATION AND TRAININGPOST GRADUATION DIPLOMA IN TRANSLATION STUDIESMASTER DEGREE in FOREIGN LANGUAGES and LITERATURES
Subject of thesis: translation of two plays by Canadian contemporary author Judith Thompson.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEIN-HOUSE TRANSLATOR AND PROOFREADERLANGUAGE PAIRS: English>Italian – French>Italian – Italian>English;
Use of Trados.
Fields of expertise: occupational health and safety; marketing; newsletters; software; scientific papers; guidelines and user’s manuals; technical documentation and handbooks; agreements and various legal documents.
WEBSITE TRANSLATION (It>En; En>It)
Website promoting Food & Wine services;
Online tour operator
OTHER TYPES OF DOCUMENTS TRANSLATED
Project proposals within the Seventh Framework Programme concerning service and software architectures, infrastructures and engineering (En>It; It>En)
NATO Standardization Agreements - AQAP 2110 Quality Assurance Requirements for Design, Development and Production and AQAP 160 Quality Requirements for Software throughout the Life Cycle
EU financed projects promoting the development of human resources through specifically arranged educational processes.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP
Subject areas: automotive, industrial, hardware and software
Learning how to use Trados