This is Sneha Gupta, a German language expert, native speaker of Gujarati and Hindi, besides speak English fluently. I have Masters degree in German language (2000-2002) as well as in Linguistics studies (2012-2014) from M.S.University of Baroda, Gujarat- India, have attended a semester in German Uni. and participated in a study tour to understand German language and culture closely.
I possess around eight year’s work experience in various business verticals such as Natural language processing, Investment banking, IT- BPO industry and Publication-media. In my professional tenure I have explored different aspects of translation & interpretation in start up companies as well as large MNCs.
Summary of Skills:
· An experienced multilingual translator with a proven ability to translate written documents, onsite and offsite interpretation, localization.
· Well mannered, articulate & fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Target and Source languages.
· Extensive knowledge of language structures & language history from linguistic perspective.
· Creativity, ingenuity with strong communication and organizational skills.
German - English – Gujarati - Hindi
Business & Financial reports, Technical & IT documents, Patents & software data, Engineering & Medical material, User manuals, News updates, Engineering drawings –charts –diagrams
General Translation, Interpretation, Editing, Proofreading, Data analysis, Content Writing, Localization.
Looking forward for future opportunities in:
General Translation & interpretation as well as Translation of short stories, poetries, literature, scholarly articles. I would love to transcribe audios, do voice over as well as sub-titling in various languages.
I see myself as artistic, imaginative multi-skilled, reliable and analytical enthusiast, who is ready to take up challenges with innovative approach to get best results.